Re: [DMCForum] Re: the EV1... vs Diesel

Point taken, and I wish all americans had your attitude :-)

(and I think it's fair to say that's the general opinion most europeans
hold of "americans")

My car gets 60mpg on a good run, is a comfortable 5 seater with a decent
boot, quite a few toys and is now 8 years old, and absolutely nothing
special...

Bet time for Marty.... I'm not sure I can spell Beujolais, but it's been
enjoyable this evening...