RE: [DMCForum] Re: the EV1... vs Diesel

>Point taken, and I wish all americans had your attitude :-)
>
>(and I think it's fair to say that's the general opinion most europeans
>hold of "americans")

You mean that bigger is better, right?  :-)  I took one of those "how big is
your green foot print and how many baby seals do you kill" tests on a UK
website.  I am happy to report my footprint was three times that of the
average UK household.  That's me, just me, all alone; three times that of a
UK household.  I was so proud I idled my truck again.  :-)

Greg