[DMCForum] Re: Dave Stragand Quoted In Buried Car Article On AP

[DMCForum] Re: Dave Stragand Quoted In Buried Car Article On AP

That's SO 1885.

Greg

testing email reset...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@...>
wrote:

> Now, if they had buried a DeLorean, we wouldn't have the same
ending.
> They would be unearthing a car that looks like new on the
outside....
> Anyone want to bury thier DeLorean?
> - VB
>

> >From: "Dan Harris" <whocruiser@...>
> >To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [DMCForum] Dave Stragand Quoted In Buried Car Article On
AP
> >Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:01:01 -0000
> >
> >In an Associated Press article currently headlined on AOL's news
pages
> >our own Dave Stragand is quoted when he attended the unveiling of
the
> >57 Plymouth that's was buried in Tulsa 50 years ago.  Nice
article and
> >pictures.  Sadly, as Neil Young once said, "rust never sleeps..."
> >Here's the url of the AOL page:
> >
> >http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/classic-1957-car-
unearthed-in-
> >oklahoma/20070615154009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001
> >
> >Can Harris - VIN # 1662  Awaiting NEW Florida "Imagine" Tag TIME
CAR

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: