Re: [DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

> I am just talking out of my ass, remember? This is likely only
> science fiction, right?

Oh, I knew that getting into this...  It's still fun to theorize and ask
questions, maybe even more fun than something that's already "real".

> With the power that a morning star can generate, put electrodes in
> acidic water and watch it lyse the water. Hydrogen bubbles off of one
> electrode and oxygen from the other. Blow the oxygen into the
> atmosphere and bottle the hydrogen for everyone else to burn in their
> cars. The byproducts of this is plain water and heat. All energy
> problems solved.

Ah, except entropy.  And the fact that water vapor is a major greenhouse
gas. :)

> If this were the DML they would never let such a thread get started --
> let alone get this far.  Have I made a total ass out of myself yet?
> I could speak volumes more about the rest of the revelations, but why
> should I spoil the surprise?  I was just over at www.coralcastle.com
> and noticed the entire message base was wiped out.  That solves many
> problems.  I dont remember all that I said there in the past.  It was
> interesting tho.

That's interesting.  I was born and raised in Homestead, FL, where Coral
Castle is.  I lived (and my parents still live) 3 blocks from the place,
but I'd never actually been on the tour until a year or so ago when my
fiancee and I visited and she asked about it.  Quite an amazing little
man, Ed was.  Reminds me of you... a little...

> Okay, I will shut up for a while now.  I need something else to think
> about.  I have this Rubics cube I play with...  And a formula I'm
> working on for prime numbers, etc.

Primes are infinitely interesting to me, pardon the pun.  I'd love to
hear about your formula, when you get it to that point.  I don't know if
everyone else does, but feel free to drop me a line off-list if you want.

Regards,
Jon Heese

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional