Re: [DMCForum] Re: Cold intake / rear fascia removal

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Cold intake / rear fascia removal

Picture #3 is the passenger side. Grab the end of the bolt with a
vice-grips. Use a wrench to turn the nut. When the nut is out far
enough to get the vice-grip behind the nut, lock it there and remove
the nut.

Mine were big threaded screws with no nuts.

Mark V