[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Color Organ

Well it should work well with LEDs since the center/third brake light is LED
and it seems to be working OK.

The kit comes from Canada and I worked with the guy to modify it so I could
use it in the D.  I is not plug and play!  Requires cutting and pasting and
modifying....

D² & 6530

Swweeeeeeeeeeeeett....
Where'd you get it???? I want one. :)