From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Eric Itzel
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 9:10 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] jacking up the engine

Hey everyone!

I am thinking about dropping my oil pan to fix a leaky plug and seal- so far
my debate is whether or not the job is too big for me to handle because of
having to jack the engine up a little bit to get to those hidden bolts. Just
how hard is that to do? Other than the two motor mounts, is there anything
else that has to be undone/loosened to move the engine?

Thanks!

Eric Itzel
vin 4433