  From: timnagin
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 12:53 PM
  Subject: RE: [DMCForum] jacking up the engine

  Hey Eric, glad to see you haven't sold the car yet. I don't think you will
  have any problems doing this, especially after the weekender with Ryder's
  car at Brian's.

  The worst part I know about would be breaking off part of the block where
  the engine mounts. Mark V. removed his entire engine and transmission and
  did a really nice job of cleaning up the engine bay and engine. He has a
  link somewhere on what he did so maybe he will reply with that for you.

  Greg