From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Eric Itzel
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 9:09 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Optima batteries...

Greg,

When I bought an Optima for my DeLorean, the parts store didn't have a
listing for DeLorean's in the optima catalog- I just hand picked out one
with all the correct features. If you can find one that fits your truck, and
you wanna give $200 for it, do it. From my experience, Optima batteries are
superior and worth the money.

Eric Itzel
vin 4433