[DMCForum] jacking up the engine

Hey everyone!

I am thinking about dropping my oil pan to fix a leaky plug and seal- so far my debate is whether or not the job is too big for me to handle because of having to jack the engine up a little bit to get to those hidden bolts. Just how hard is that to do? Other than the two motor mounts, is there anything else that has to be undone/loosened to move the engine?

Thanks!

Eric Itzel
vin 4433