[DMCForum] Re: [DML] Re: Restoring a dealer sign

[DMCForum] Re: [DML] Re: Restoring a dealer sign

Thanks for the responses.

I got my sign. Needs some restoration but nothing I can't handle.

Do these things really weigh 400 pounds? Sure doesn't seem like it
could weigh that much to me. I can manhandle it around the garage by
myself really easy. I'm thinking it's more like 200 pounds,
personally.

-Ryan