[DMCForum] Re: DMA Fall Tour - Thank You and Website Recap

[DMCForum] Re: DMA Fall Tour - Thank You and Website Recap

This tour was fantastic.  My whole family really enjoyed the entire
event.  There was a lot to see, and something for everyone to enjoy.
There were lots of special added touches at this event that will stay
with us for a long time.

The detailed directions were great (along with everything else in the
goodie bag), and I really loved that most of the driving was on
beautiful back roads with really no chance to get lost (that happened
to me in a prior tour) or miss a photo opp, and almost no opportunity
for the group to get separated.  That was cool -- no lights, very few
stop signs, just great driving fun.

That guy at the winery was hilarious, as was the bartender the second
night.  There must have been something in the drinks ;-)

I really appreciated the hats from James / DMCH -- my Dad treasures
the DMA hat I bought him last year, and I gave him my hat from this
event... it has already given him a great deal of pleasure (my Dad is
suffering from cancer and doesn't get out much, but loves his
baseball caps).

Drive Safety!