From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dan RC30
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:42 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMA-Members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] DMA Fall Tour - Thank You and Website Recap

I would like to thank all that attended the DMA Fall Foliage Tour for your
kind comments on the event last weekend. I personally put everything I had
into this event and I'm so beyond happy that everyone enjoyed it so much. It
was by far (for me) the smoothest running and least stressful event that I
have ever run for the club. I loved having the time to chill out and relax
at each stop, chat with people, and just enjoy the scenery during the
weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it (except for all of the
stairs at Bushkill Falls... oofa!). Kevin Abato and Marc Levy helped out A
LOT with the finishing touches, but that's what the club is all about,
people helping each other; and I thank Kevin and Marc for the assistance.

A complete recap of the tour can be seen on the club website here: HYPERLINK
"http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/falltour06/index.htm"http://ww
w.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/falltour06/index.htm

A special thanks to James Espey, Ken Koncelik and John Hervey, for their
kind contributions.

The DMA is a great club for any DeLorean owner or enthusiast to be a member
of. What makes this club so wonderful, is the members. Without great
members, there wouldn't be a great club. It says a lot to me when DeLorean
owners will not only show up in spite of a horrible weather forecast, but
many will even show up in their DeLoreans! We have a hardcore group here,
and it's wonderful to see such enthusiasm and dedication to the marque. To
me, it didn't matter if you brought your DeLorean or not; or even if you own
a DeLorean at all. What mattered most to me was seeing everyone and being
able to socialize with all of the members; long-time and brand new members
alike. It's like having a second family. I tip my hat... uh.... er...
bandana, to all of you... ;)

I look forward to seeing you all again at the next event, and the many more
to come.

---"Evil" Dan
DMA President

<*> Your email settings: