RE: [DMCForum] Lower ball joint replacement

RE: [DMCForum] Lower ball joint replacement

I would like to avoid removing the spring if possible. The shock keeps it
from decompressing, so as long as I leave it in place, I should be able to
remove the ball joint assuming there's space for the ball joint press. I'm
hoping somebody has done this before to confirm it's possible. Otherwise I
might as well order a set of new bushings if I have to remove the lower
control arm.

Both lower ball joints are just 2 years old, but one of them has
prematurely failed. So I only need to replace this one.

Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM