Re: [DMCForum] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Re: [DMCForum] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Any message with Bill asking about young MILFs MUST BY LAW have the
largest and most obvious "OT" in the subject line.

please,
Jim

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:55:02 -0000 "content22207"
<brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> (Basically) same age as your eventual DeLo. What a coincidence.
>
> Does she have single older sister/youngish mother?
>
> Anyone in the family ever done time in a branch of armed services?
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > I found one. She's 23.
> >
> > Muahahahahahaaa!!!
> >
> > Farrar
> >
> > Andrei Cular wrote:
> > > As the Standard Operating Procedure for this list if anyone
> comes
> across a
> > > female that likes to stay up late working on cars they need to
> include age
> > > and a picture if possible....
> > >
> > > Andrei
> > >

> > > BTW: you forgot to mention most significant member of team --
> Mike's
> > > daughter. More enthusiastic than 4 of us combined. Willing to
> stay up
> > > PAST 3:00 am. ONLY OTHER PERSON WHO RAISE A FUSS EVERY TIME
> GARAGE
> > > DOOR WAS OPENED TO COLD OUTDOORS. And she may be cuter than any
> of us.

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > >

> > --
> > Farrar Hudkins
> > Announcer/Producer
> > 89.9 WWNO FM New Orleans / 90.5 KTLN FM Thibodaux-Houma
> > Live audio stream @ www.wwno.org

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car.
FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM