[DMCForum] digital dashboards

I have been searching on here and it seems this was mentioned a couple
times but never really discussed as far as I found.
I saw someone was talking with Dakota about it a long time ago, does
anyone know if the project ever get off the ground?
I am really curious to see how they turned out if so..
I am interested in a digital dash myself.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM