[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Hello,
this is the first time on this list & frankly let me start with, I
was at the DCS & some of you do know me, I only knew bob from DCS
video till this show were I was 3 cars from Monte & as I was
cleaning my car Bob went up to Monte's BTTF car and didn't take over
all photos they were close ups like right next to the parts on the
car, he even walked away from the car & stopped taking photos when I
walk over( I never said a word ). so I went back to my car, as I
looked back to Monte's car Bob was back over there with his girl
friend or wife Bitching about something in which I started walking
toward Monte's car, Bob left the area, When I saw Monte I told him
what I saw, after a while Bob came back to Monte and confronted him
in a manner that I being an officer with badge walked over to see
what's up, Bob & his girlfriend or wife where edging Monte to go
outside & settle it like Men, then his girlfriend was instigating
also as she was video taping, I thought Bob was going to slug Monte
a couple of times & I was waiting to see, If he or Monte would have
thrown a punch & would have cuffed one of them, But Monte walked
away Just like he should have, I think Bob has more to hide than
he's leading on & his girlfriend has a mouth in a half. any way With
out being aware of Bob in the past & knowing Monte for 5 years I
still would have to give Monte credit for walking away, everyone at
the show was talking a bout this asshole VideoBob I didn't know his
name was that till I asked who he was then I put the 2 together so,
Bob even your face friends are calling you names to your back there
must be more to this saga than your letting on. I don't know Bob so
I can't comment on his character. This is an outsider looking at how
things when down at the show.
Lawrence

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ryan Wright" <ryanpwright@...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM