[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Fair enough, again I dont really care about the overhead console.
You're right you can do what you want with it.
Like I said, I was angry at the time and it is a small dumb point
anyway. However I think the whole thing is irrelevent at this point.
Again, I am more concerned about your behavior and lies regarding my
friends.
Then

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Moseley" <videobob@...>
wrote:

> [...]
> I put into it.
> I offered it to the buyer but he didn't want to spend any
> more money so I decided to sell it separetly.
>
> Besides which, what difference does it make what I do with
> the parts I buy from you?
> They are not given to me as charity you know,
> I paid top dollar for this stuff, and was happy to do so.
> I thought we were helping each other.
> You needed the extra money and I needed the parts.
> What's the problem with that?
>
> I have never lied to you about anything.
> All I have done is bought stuff from you.
> I think I have given you somehwere in the neighborhood
> of about $1400 or so, I would have to check.
> You never had much of a problem taking that from me.
> I am getting the impression that your opinion of me
> blows with the breeze, and maybe you think that since
> I sold my car that I am out of the game...I don't think I am.
> - VB
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott" <bk2d80s@> wrote:
> >
> > Bob the least you could do is get it right and stop putting $$
> > estimates on what you think WE make in profit you idiot.
> >
> > Let me clarify a few things.
> >
> > you said :
> >
> > "I want to point out one thing here.
> > Gary and Scott's complaints of me are that I build props and
then
> > sell them
> > for a profit. They feel like I have somehow used them as tools
to do
> > this."
> >
> > This was never my complaint. I dont care that you make a profit,
> > believe me I am very much a capitalist and believe in the system
> > unlike you.
> > My complaint stems from your LIES and BEHAVIOR to my peers.
> > I DO consider Gary and Monte my friends and I will defend them.
> >
> > Then you said :
> >
> > "Scott has sold around $15,000 worth of Time Circuits over the
years,
> > ( am guessing based on $900 each) not to mention all the other
little
> > parts, and most recently selling his completed car for $55,000
on
> > ebay.
> > This is not chump change!!!"
> >

> > WHO in the heck are you to tell me how much I made in time
circuit
> > sales? YOU have NO idea how many I sold, for what price I sold
> > them , and how much they cost me to make. And for the record my
car
> > is the same deal. I PROMISE you I have not made NEARLY what you
> > think.
> >
> > Then you said:
> >
> > "I am a definate threat to these guys, they stand to loose a lot
of
> > PROFITS
> > by having me in the fold, especially with a website like mine
that
> > give away
> > all of the sources, measurements, instructions and more for
FREE."

> > Bob I hate to tell you this but your stuff is crap. You ARE NO
> > THREAT TO ME.
> > NEVER WERE.
> > I just think you're a lying s.o.b.
> >
> > Which brings me to the next thing you said:
> >
> > " I mean, look at Scot's complaint about me, that he sold me
some
> > props he
> > made (unfinished) for a premium I might ad...then I finished
them,
> > and put
> > them
> > for sale. What is wrong with that?
> > I didn't copy his work, I USED his work."
> >
> > I probably didnt make this clear enough because I was so POed
when I
> > wrote it, but I DONT CARE that you are using my housings to
build
> > your crap to sell.. The MORAL of that story was to show how you
LIE.
> [...]
> > do this.
> > > Funny how BOTH of these people have made a substantial amount
of
> > money
> > > doing this very thing.
> > > Scott has sold around $15,000 worth of Time Circuits over the
> > years,
> > > ( am guessing based on $900 each) not to mention all the other
> > little
> > > parts, and most recently selling his completed car for $55,000
on
> > ebay.
> > > This is not chump change!!!
> > >
> > > Gary, has sold his last car for over $30,000 and countless
other
> > props for
> > > a profit, he is constantly offering up his props for high
dollar
> > amounts.
> > >
> > > I am a definate threat to these guys, they stand to loose a
lot of
> > PROFITS
> > > by having me in the fold, especially with a website like mine
that
> > give away
> > > all of the sources, measurements, instructions and more for
FREE.
> > > That's right - FREE.
> > > I will sell you prop for a reasonable price or I will show you
how
> > to make
> > > it
> > > for FREE.
> > > I will tell you what you need, where to get it and how to do.
> > > Go find that on Gary's web site.
> > >
> > > So use your heads.
> > > This is all about MONEY and how Gary feels the pressure - NO
> > MATTER WHAT
> > > BULLSHIT HE COMES UP WITH AS AN EXCUSE.
> > > Gary's motto is a lot like Ed Bernstien in that if you buy
from
> > Videobob
> > > then he
> > > won't sell to you. Scott and Monte need Gary, so they have
thier
> > heads
> > > planted
> > > firmly up his ass so they can get what they need from him.
> > >
> > > It's all about the money.
> > > Always has been.
> > >
> > > I have never stolen anything from these guys EVER.
> > > I have not copied anything, or re-casted anything.
> > > I made my own labels myself, I took my own measurements at
> > Universal Studios
> > > myself, I used still photos from the movie to make my props
myself.

> > > ....I mean, look at Scot's complaint about me, that he sold me
> > some props he
> > > made (unfinished) for a premium I might ad...then I finished
them,
> > and put
> > > them
> > > for sale. What is wrong with that?
> > > I didn't copy his work, I USED his work.
> > >
> > > This whole thing is rediculous anyway, and there is no point

Anyone