Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

On 6/21/06, Gary Weaver II <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I agree with almost all of you. I don't think this mess belongs
>  here. However, as long as Robert wants to continue to lie and
>  distort the history of both what happened at the show and what has
>  happened before we'll be here to defend ourselves.

Robert's not going to post about it on this list anymore because, if
he does, we're going to give him a little time-out from posting here.
Likewise anyone else who continues to stir the pot and provoke more

As I said, it was fun, but this horse is dead and people are tired of
watching the beatings.

Thank you,

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM