Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

I am *NOT* Taking sides here on all of the who stole
what and who threatened who (because it is all
hearsay), but what you say below is incorrect.

It was Monte who opened the floodgates by putting the
stickers on his car.

Even if we all agree that person XYZ sucks dick, it is
inappropriate to put it on a label and drive it in to
the show.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM