[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Bob the least you could do is get it right and stop putting $$
estimates on what you think WE make in profit you idiot.

Let me clarify a few things.

you said :

"I want to point out one thing here.
Gary and Scott's complaints of me are that I build props and then
sell them
for a profit. They feel like I have somehow used them as tools to do
this."

This was never my complaint. I dont care that you make a profit,
believe me I am very much a capitalist and believe in the system
unlike you.
My complaint stems from your LIES and BEHAVIOR to my peers.
I DO consider Gary and Monte my friends and I will defend them.

Then you said :

"Scott has sold around $15,000 worth of Time Circuits over the years,
( am guessing based on $900 each) not to mention all the other little
parts, and most recently selling his completed car for $55,000 on
ebay.
This is not chump change!!!"

WHO in the heck are you to tell me how much I made in time circuit
sales? YOU have NO idea how many I sold, for what price I sold
them , and how much they cost me to make. And for the record my car
is the same deal. I PROMISE you I have not made NEARLY what you
think.

Then you said:

"I am a definate threat to these guys, they stand to loose a lot of
PROFITS
by having me in the fold, especially with a website like mine that
give away
all of the sources, measurements, instructions and more for FREE."

Bob I hate to tell you this but your stuff is crap. You ARE NO
THREAT TO ME.
NEVER WERE.
I just think you're a lying s.o.b.

Which brings me to the next thing you said:

" I mean, look at Scot's complaint about me, that he sold me some
props he
made (unfinished) for a premium I might ad...then I finished them,
and put
them
for sale. What is wrong with that?
I didn't copy his work, I USED his work."

I probably didnt make this clear enough because I was so POed when I
wrote it, but I DONT CARE that you are using my housings to build
your crap to sell.. The MORAL of that story was to show how you LIE.
YOU LIE LIE LIE.
You told me one thing and did another.
LIE-ER.
GOT IT?
Bob more power to you if you can sell junk to people for a
rediculous amount of money.. If Britney spears can do it, so can
Videoboob.

Scott

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@...>
wrote:

> [...]
the part
> was nice and new,
> the part I got looked like total crap, and so I said something to
him about
> it.
> Instead of taking care of it he banned me from his site so I could
not
> mention it
> to others because he had several complaints like this.
> He tried to make it seem like I fabricated the story.
> I have the box he mailed it to me in, the photo of the part he was
selling
> and the
> photo of what I recieved as proof.
> But you know what? Who cares?
> I am not going to waste all that effort to break his balls over it.
>
> As far as your statement of: "had dismantled one of his props, and
mentioned
> doing
> so, and he voided your warranty."
> I have no idea what you are talking about there.
> The only person who I have bought anything from was Scot D.
> He has done an aweful lot of business with me so I don't what
> he is complaining about.
> I have bought two sets of time circuits from him, and countless
> other parts. So I guess his opinions of me changes when ever he
> needs money.
>
> I want to point out one thing here.
> Gary and Scott's complaints of me are that I build props and then
sell them
> for a profit. They feel like I have somehow used them as tools to
do this.
> Funny how BOTH of these people have made a substantial amount of
money
> doing this very thing.
> Scott has sold around $15,000 worth of Time Circuits over the
years,
> ( am guessing based on $900 each) not to mention all the other
little
> parts, and most recently selling his completed car for $55,000 on
ebay.
> This is not chump change!!!
>
> Gary, has sold his last car for over $30,000 and countless other
props for
> a profit, he is constantly offering up his props for high dollar
amounts.

> I am a definate threat to these guys, they stand to loose a lot of
PROFITS
> by having me in the fold, especially with a website like mine that
give away
> all of the sources, measurements, instructions and more for FREE.
> That's right - FREE.
> I will sell you prop for a reasonable price or I will show you how
to make
> it
> for FREE.
> I will tell you what you need, where to get it and how to do.
> Go find that on Gary's web site.
>
> So use your heads.
> This is all about MONEY and how Gary feels the pressure - NO
MATTER WHAT
> BULLSHIT HE COMES UP WITH AS AN EXCUSE.
> Gary's motto is a lot like Ed Bernstien in that if you buy from
Videobob
> then he
> won't sell to you. Scott and Monte need Gary, so they have thier
heads
> planted
> firmly up his ass so they can get what they need from him.
>
> It's all about the money.
> Always has been.
>
> I have never stolen anything from these guys EVER.
> I have not copied anything, or re-casted anything.
> I made my own labels myself, I took my own measurements at
Universal Studios
> myself, I used still photos from the movie to make my props myself.
>
> ....I mean, look at Scot's complaint about me, that he sold me
some props he
> made (unfinished) for a premium I might ad...then I finished them,
and put
> them
> for sale. What is wrong with that?
> I didn't copy his work, I USED his work.
>
> This whole thing is rediculous anyway, and there is no point in
trying to
> talk sense to someone who is biased.
>
> - VB
>

> >From: "timnagin" <timnagin@...>
> >To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?
> >Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:02:48 -0400
> >
> >I read all of the posts on Gary's site about all of this and he is
> >absolutely correct.  VB was banned for awhile and Gary later let
him return
> >only for him to blow up a few weeks or months later.
> >
> >In addition, the whois for VB's domain shows it being registered
10/31/04.
> >You were also called out by someone from Gary's site, I believe,
who also
> >posts on the DML.  You had dismantled one of his props, and
mentioned doing
> >so, and he voided your warranty.
> >
> >At this point I think the only people you may have a chance at
convincing
> >are people who don't know anything about this situation.  Anyone
who is or
> >has been on Gary's site, and read these posts, knows the truth.
> >
> >As far as Monte's stickers are concerned I say he has the right
to put
> >anything on his car he wants.  You have the right to put anything
on your
> >car you want to.  No one has the right to put anything on anyone
else's car
> >without their explicit permission, especially when it's glued to
the
> >windshield.  You vandalized his car.
> >
> >Greg

On Behalf
> >Of Gary Weaver II
> >Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 5:46 PM
> >To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?
> >
> >No worries, my foot is already well in my mouth :)
> >
> >I WAS incorrect in my timeline. I was looking at a cached version
of
> >my pages and missed the date differences.
> >
> >My first administrative action against you was in October (the
> >restricted sales access). In November you created your website.
You

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM