Re: [DMCForum] Indecent stickers

Ryan,

Andy's case was in the fed  court in Bronx, NY about 5 years ago.  I
don't live in NYC so maybe you can do there.

The 2nd ed Batman cases were in Minn.  Don't remember the jurisdiction,
but i think it was filed in Minneapolis about 7 years ago.

As I told you I testify as a legal expert in many cases.  As an expert
you specifically NEVER memorize case numbers or jurisdictions of
previous cases.  This way you make the other side do their homework.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM