Re: [DMCForum] Indecent stickers

Gary,

I personally know Andy Perillo and what he went through with WB with
the Batman car.  Also, cars CAN BE confiscated. (It is done routinely
in drug busts.  It is done routinely with parking ticket violators.  It
is done routinely with people who drive cars that failed emission
tests.)   It was done with other Batmobiles.  The legal theory is
simple.  It is the same as confiscation of "fake" fancy brand
merchandise.  Yes, the illegal copies were owned by the "Faker" but the
name brands just took ownership.   the under neath chassis has nothing
to do with it.

NEVER underestimate what corporations will do.  If Universal had sceen
what was on Monty's car, all time machine owners and BTTF product
producers would be in trouble right now.

Don't believe me? Call up universal lawyers and ask them.  I spoke to
them many times before I built my car.  They consider what you do to be
a violation of their copyright.  you are just lucky, as other people
with BTTF stuff like myself and others, that they have not pursued
copyright enforcement.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM