[DMCForum] Re: General Lee

Oh come on Bob... This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever
heard.

So Monte puts some 1/2" x 2 1/2" stickers (of which only two out of
four were even offensive by late night TV Standards)? You're now
telling us all that it signals the END of the BTTF Delorean
conversions?

Let me tell you frommy years of experience could ultimately signal
the end of Delorean conversions -

Websites full of copyrighted videos (MPAA) and movie scores (RIAA).

Ebay stores chock full of bootleg videos and conversion components
in violation of the BTTF Copyrights.

How about an auction for a Car Conversion where it EXPLICITY states
that you can make money taking the car around for events.

One person in this saga has done all of that and more. Newsflash -
It wasn't Monte.

Don't worry. If the sky didn't fall from all the above mentioned
stuff that came before it I hardly think Monte's stickers will be
the straw to break the camel's back...

-Gary

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@...> wrote:

> Marc,
>
> You a right about the risk to the BTTF cars.  Those labels that
Monty

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM