[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

I'm still awaiting an answer on that one.

If mistakenly overlooked, my prior post is below.

Shannon Y
16506

> Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?
>Posted by: "Gary Weaver II"
> Date: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:14 am (PDT)
>
>snip<
>
>Also, Shannon did bring up the point that Monte and Robert both told
>him the same thing BEFORE Robert started posting the story about the
>threats and vandalism.
>
>snip<
>
>-Gary

---------------
---------------
[[[ END QUOTE ]]]
2e. Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?
    Posted by: "Shannon Yocom"
    Date: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:32 pm (PDT)

Videobob,
YOU told me that Monte looked at his watch, turned his back and ignored you.
Later I found Monte and asked what happened... he told me THE SAME THING you told
me. So how can what you say now, be true?

Shannon Y
16506

---
Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?
    Posted by: "Videobob Moseley"
    Date: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:52 pm (PDT)

>>snip<<

.....when I confronted him about  this he threatened me with violence, and
vandalism to my car.

>>snip<<

[[[ END QUOTE ]]]
http://mail.yahoo.com