RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Before you put your foot in your mouth keep in mind that I have saved every
email you and I
have ever had in a folder, including the one where you explain to me that
building my website
was the "last straw", etc....
I am not going to bore all these people with this, but I think that when I
have time I will
post on my website the complete timeline and archive of letters for review.
I don't think anyone but you and I cares about any of this, and these petty
arguments are not the point.
The point is how things are handled in a public forum, and how Monte
was inappropriate.
You however were just an a bystander in all this, but you obviously condoned
it
and that is why I am disappointed in you.
I thought you had more class than that.
When one of my "friends" does something wrong, I won't just take his side
because we are friends, I will help guide him to do the right thing.
- VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM