[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

So Bob......It's ok for you to steal someone's pictures, place them on
your website and REFUSE to take them off but when someone places some
stickers about you on thier car and you ask him to take them off you
really expect him to???  You then have the gall to put something on
his car?  Who do you think you are?

Are you nuts?.....you totally disrespected Monte by refusing his
request to remove his images from your site.  You are not the victim
here.  You started this.....It's not over nothing.

You can call it slander or libel or whatever you want...you created
all of this with your stubborn refusal to comply with a simple request.

Bob Wrote:
So I asked him to remove them and he refused.
....long story short, this is how it all started.
All over nothing.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM