Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

What if someone invented a new oil that was light, and
imporved the efficency of a engine such that you got
an extra 2 mpg?

No need to "what if" because Exxon had it 20+ years
ago.  They retired the engineer who invented it, and
stuck the formula in storage.

--- Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I love 'em, too, I'm just realistic. ;-)
<SNIP>

http://mail.yahoo.com

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM