Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

On 5/24/06, Chris Almy <chris.almy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Agreed. I'm amazed how so many people love a good conspiracy theory.

Well, I love 'em, too, I'm just realistic. ;-)

It's funny, I've often said, "Wouldn't it be great to actually stumble
across a process to make near infinite amounts of power on the cheap?"
Of course, science as we know it says that's impossible, but anyway...
The response I usually get is, "You'd be dead. The oil companies would
have you killed."

I have to laugh about this, because I'll tell you what I'd do if an
invention like this fell into my lap:

1. Secure several hundred sources for the storage of confidential
information, to be released upon my death: Attorneys worldwide.
Trustworthy friends and family members. Servers that automatically
post information to public forums if I don't enter a code every 2
weeks. Things like that.

2. Find some big oil company and be frank with them: "I've got this
invention, you see. It's going to put you right smack out of business.
But wait - don't kill me yet - because if you do, the secret will be
released to the world. Instead, how about a little partnership - You
help me build and market it in exchange for a fat percent of the
profits. You keep making billions, I make billions, the world gets
free energy - everybody wins."

Problem solved. Now I just need to change the laws of physics...

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM