[DMCForum] Is It Worth It?

Hi everyone.

I'm struggling with a dilemma right now.  My beloved Belinda needs a
lot of work done.  She is at Rob's shop.  Apparently, the whole
exhaust system is shot, and will require $3000 worth of repairs.

Does anyone, particularly those of you that have seen my car, have
any advice as to whether it is worth it?  All total, I have spend
$27,000 on this car.  For that price, I could have had a perfect
Delorean.  I'm still left with one with 24,000 miles, and cosmetic
problems.

I hate to sell it, because I love the car and also because I have
sunk so much money into it, but I don't know what to do.  I can't
really afford another $3000.

Any idea what a car with moderate aesthetic problems (chipped paint,
saggy rear fascia, torn seats, dashboard crack) and a bad exhaust
would fetch?

After this, I think I will have replaced every part of the engine
except for the transmission.  Any idea how long that will take to
go?

Thanks!

DELAUREN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM