Re: [DMCForum] Re: Acura NSX, anyone?

>The newer version, called the 350Z here, just doesn't do it for me.  It's
>ok, but nothing about the car really grabs me.

Same here. Don't like the 350Z at all. It'd be an R34 Skyline for me -
the last of the RB strait 6 engines.... you've heard me bang on about
this before (the car the blond bloke drives at the start of 2 Fast 2
Furious - not that that's any guarantee of respectability!). I've driven
a Lotus 340R, a Lambourgini Diablo and a 1986 Skyline, and the Skyline
is the one that really gave me a surgical smile.

>Yea, we have those here as well but the dealerships are few and far between.
>It most definitely looks like something that would be a blast to drive.  I
>could even park in the bed of my truck and haul it around. :)

Dan's got an S1 Elise which he rebuilt. It's great fun but very minimalist

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM