RE: [DMCForum] Re: Acura NSX, anyone?

>What about the Nissan 300ZX? Did you guys get that? One of the most
>underrated supercars.

Yea, that is a good one if you can find one that hasn't been trashed or
riced out.  I would love to find a twin turbo five-speed that has been
sitting in someone's climate controlled garage.

The newer version, called the 350Z here, just doesn't do it for me.  It's
ok, but nothing about the car really grabs me.

>Lotus Exige? You guys have got the new one with the Toyota engine,
>mechanically, they're really simple and reliable. Not exacty overrun
>with creature-comforts though but a blast to drive and when you look at
>performance stats, remember it weighs about 700kg :-)

Yea, we have those here as well but the dealerships are few and far between.
It most definitely looks like something that would be a blast to drive.  I
could even park in the bed of my truck and haul it around. :)

Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM