From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:06 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Acura NSX, anyone?

On 5/9/06, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think he was looking for something more unique than
> a Mustang, or a Vette..  We are DeLorean owners ya
> know!  :)

Damn straight. Everyone has a Vette. While I like the car, I can't see
myself owning one. Too many people have them... what's the point? I
feel the same way about the Viper. While I'd buy a Viper over a
Corvette any day of the week, I still think they're a little oversold.
I'm gauging this based on the number of Vipers I've seen around town,
you understand, so it's really "seat of the pants" statistics.

My ideals conflict. I'd like a car that can be serviced via an
established dealer network but at the same time I want one unique
enough that all but guarantees no established network exists anywhere
near me. Maybe I'll break down, get an Esprit, and keep working on my
own cars.

Oh, and I don't like Mustangs.

-Ryan

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM