[DMCForum] Re: 2006 DCS Chicago Caravan from Long Island-New York area

[DMCForum] Re: 2006 DCS Chicago Caravan from Long Island-New York area

There's a group leaving Pittsburgh, PA sometime Wednesday morning. Haven't figured out
what time and how many people are going yet. If anyone wants to meet up with us, let me
know.

Tiffany Olejnik
vin#3691

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, doctorDHD@... wrote:

> Since it is about 850 miles from Long Island and some people may want a more leisurely
drive, I will be leaving on Tuesday, and stopping overnight to get there Wednesday
evening so I can relax, (recover?) frm the drive and be rested for the first day on Thursday
afternoon.