Re: [DMCForum] Martin's engine...

Dave Stragand wrote:

>The 21959's are minimal silencing anyway.
>
>Try calling Walker's technical department, at +1-734-384-7830.  They
>should be able to tell you where to get them in the UK.

Thanks - Josh asked for me in the US and was told they're obsolete
anyway. A long time ago on ebay UK Rich, myself and another owner over
here picked up pairs of  Aston Martin DB7 trims. Phil and I cut the
clamp ends off, inserted two rivnuts and used them as tips, but Rich
still has them and they're just the right length for the Walker
mufflers. So it looks like a length of  bent pipe will be used!!! Are
you coming over for Euroest, Dave?

Martin