[DMCForum] Re: Marc Levy's "Scream Machine"

[DMCForum] Re: Marc Levy's "Scream Machine"

Marc was kind enough to give me a ride.  I did get that nice feeling of being
pushed firmly back into the seat.

Marc your brakes seemed fine when I asked you about them... Are you having a
fade problem when they heat up?

D² & 6530
Dave Delman