Re: [DMCForum] 5 speed parts...

#2727's engine got a lick of paint today, I'm still feeling the
effects.... weeee! Gearshift adapter plate fitted and gearshift
installed and working after a bit of fettling. Shift related brackets
and stuff all mounted on the gearbox, slave cylinder and clutch fork
installed together with TDC sensor. Just got to get the f***ing timing
gaskets I ordered 3 weeks ago (supplier over here - usual bloke's on
holiday). Currently thinking of a list of the silly little bits that
need to come from Houston to complete the auto/manual conversion. Just
got to buy the ECU and sensors and bish bash bosh, should be ready for a
drive (normally aspirated) to our rad guy to make up the intercoolers.

Question: If making a short trip with turbos installed but not feeding
to the intake manifold, shall I just block off the intake ports and
unhook the wastegates and wire them open?

Martin