[DMCForum] Delorean Mid-Atlantic Spring Social

[DMCForum] Delorean Mid-Atlantic Spring Social

With only one week away from the DMA spring social, the extended weather
forecast is promising great weather for the event!  Good or Bad weather, we
already have 25 members officially signed up to attend the event, and the
list is growing daily  Raffle prizes are being accumulated now, and we
promise to have a great selection of items to win!  (Thanks to all of you
who have contributed thus far)

Everything is set and we are almost ready....but are you coming?  If you
have not made up your mind yet, you had better hurry!
You can sign up here:
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social06.htm

As an extra incentive, we have extended the dinner pre-reservation discount
to 4/26!  You still have time to save some money and attend the event!!!

You don't want to be "That person" who looks at our website recap later on,
and says "Man...I shoulda went!  It looks like I missed a lot of fun.  :(  "

- Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club