[DMCForum] Turbo.

How far do you need to drive? If it is not far, take
the turbos off..

Outside of that, I think it would put stress on the
impeller if you block off the intake port.  Even with
the waste gate open, the impeller will spin.  How
about putting a air filter on it so it does not suck
in any dirt.

--- Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>