RE: [DMCForum] Re: Sirius radio..

I read "get ahold of", and somehow (maybe incorrectly
in this case) assume Bob was using some contact at
Radio Shack to steal them.

Honestly, I am guilty of something I am now ashamed
of...  Because it was Video Bob who wrote the message,
and he has a history of selling things he does not own
(like the DVD's), I jumped to conclusions.  It did not
help either that I knew plenty of people when I worked
for Crazy Eddie (many year ago) that stole expensive
equipment and sold it out the "back door".  I had a
flash back.  :)

Your correct Jack, and I am wrong.

I am sorry Bob, that I came to a conclusion that may
be incorrect.

Suppose I can't get one of those radios now?  :)

..... In other news, I heard something today on the
Howard 100 news that leads me to believe Howard will
shortly be going to a 4-day a week schedule.  On the
one hand, I again feel ripped off (having bought a
radio assuming I would have 5 days a week), but on the
other hand if I were Stern, I would do the same thing!
(Letterman, and Stewart both work 4 day weeks too).

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>