[DMCForum] Sirius radio

I have not used the remote much, mostly because I have
not mounted the unit yet.  It is designed to clip to
the visor (hence, the name) but I don't want it to
look like a radar detector.  The bracket will let you
mount it just about anywhere, but I have not quite
decided where I want to put it.

It would be great to have an extra mount bracket,
power cord, and antenna so I can install it in the
DMC.  Heck, I'd love to have it in all of my cars...