RE: [DMCForum] Re: Sirius radio..

They are not stolen.
They are the property of Radio Shack.
These radios, as well as all of the display units are not sold to the public
but sent back to the Radio Shack headquarters in Fort Worth Texas where they
are then scraped and sold for junk.
Independent contractors make closed bids on tractor trailor loads
of radio shack stuff, every display item, return, recall or discontinued
item
goes here. I have been selling stuff like this on eBay for many years.
These radios are not stolen, and neither is the service.
The service is PRE-PAID in 1, 2 year or sometimes lifetime contracts by the
store.
The radios I have are discontinued or removed from display to make room for
newer unit. I get dibs on this stuff from my local bidder who buys $10K or
more
worth of stuff in a load. He calls me when any Sirius stuff comes in and I
buy it
from him, as well as a lot of other great stuff.

My problem with YOU Marc is that you have no idea what you are talking
about and you blabber out of your ass and go on here and tell people that
I am a "thief" and that I am fencing stolen goods.
This is a totaly outright lie, it is slanderous, liable and I have the mind
to take actions about it.
I will not tolarate this type of harrasment from you.
Take that how ever you want to.

I run an honest business and any customer of mine can back me up
on that. I am a respected and honored eBay power seller with a premiere
business paypal account. You don't get that stuff when you are up to
shenanigans. I have nothing to hide, and certainly nothing to proove to you.
- VB