[DMCForum] Best fuzz buster

I mean, radar detector.

I want a good one. One that works well and will last me a long time. I
don't care how much it costs.

I prefer something with a remote setup, so it's not so damn visible in
my window. I'd really love one that actually integrates into the car
with sensors mounted up front & back, etc, but not sure anything like
that really exists.

I've heard the Valentine One is the best. Any thoughts on this?

-Ryan