Re: [DMCForum] Kerosene

Yes, $6/gallon sounds expensive (and probably is), but I'm sure you're
not complaing about $12/season to keep your garage warm, are you? =)

To be clear, I understand that there's no sense throwing away money if
you can get it for cheaper, it just sounds a bit silly to gripe about
$12 a year.

Regards,
Jon Heese

<snip>