Re: [DMCForum] Re: OT concept cars...

On 1/10/06, LJScarlet2 <ljscarlet2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Excursion).  Damn is that nice!  I don't know if it is because I am
> used to driving a stainless steel sardine can around, but it is
> glorious to have that much room, ease of driving, and view of the
> road.

Ah - the room, ease of driving and view of the road - that's why I
love the King Ranch. The Excursion is basically just a big Ford truck
in SUV form, so I'm sure it's almost identical in the above aspects.

> Excursion that night.  The cop was shocked that anyone else who
> hadn't just robbed a bank or whatever would be out pleasure driving
> in a snowstorm.

LOL; I love driving in crazy weather. My Montero Sport gets around
very well in general nastiness.

-Ryan