Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com
Come hang out in The DMC Lounge --
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marc Levy
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 11:58 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] FW: Google Alert - delorean

Ehem!!!

"In 1995, a Texas company, which had previously
purchased the inventory of car parts made in
DeLorean's factory in Northern Ireland, acquired the
rights to the DeLorean name and logo."

Looks like the authors source was none other than
James.  He still on this list??  I wonder if James
provided them with any proof of this claim of rights.

But then again, Anyone can claim anything they want
and if it goes ununchallengedong enough it becomes
accepted as true.  Squatters rights of
inintellectualroperty.  If nothing else, In the event
there is ever a legal chchallengeo this claim there
are continued posts from me to these lists to
demonstrate that it was not accepted.  :)

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>