Re: [DMCForum] FW: Google Alert - delorean

Re: [DMCForum] FW: Google Alert - delorean

Ehem!!!

"In 1995, a Texas company, which had previously
purchased the inventory of car parts made in
DeLorean?s factory in Northern Ireland, acquired the
rights to the DeLorean name and logo."

Looks like the authors source was none other than
James.  He still on this list??  I wonder if James
provided them with any proof of this claim of rights.

But then again, Anyone can claim anything they want
and if it goes ununchallengedong enough it becomes
accepted as true.  Squatters rights of
inintellectualroperty.  If nothing else, In the event
there is ever a legal chchallengeo this claim there
are continued posts from me to these lists to
demonstrate that it was not accepted.  :)

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>