RE: [DMCForum] Copyright

I have no valid business use for the trademark.

Besides, it is likely that DMCH has the license
agreement priced such that it is financially stupid to
challenge it.  I am sure that is why Sony and others
just pay them, avoid the court costs (if DMCH would
actually try and defend it!)

> During that period why didn't you try to claim it as
> yours?  Why don't you
> challenge it now?
>
> Greg

Just $16.99/mo. or less.