RE: [DMCForum] Cop stories

I also recommend dropping your pants and assuming the position...:P

I agree with not fumbling for docs 'like an idiot', even having hands
visible, but having all of your occupants stick their hands out the
window?!?  I've been able to get out of tickets without having to act like a
clown to amuse them. To each his own, but I'll take the ticket. :)

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS