Re: [DMCForum] Re: Hummer Syop

Joe, I'm with you. I don't understand why these great cars can't be
sold here. Maybe Detroit is still carrying a grudge from being spanked
by tiny, efficient imports in the seventies.

I don't understand why these hybrids are only getting ~40mpg when VW
TDIs (Jetta, Beetle) are hitting 50+.

I also don't understand why the two seater Honda Insight hybrid was
canceled. Owners reported regular gas mileage in excess of 70mpg. Some
were even claiming 90mpg on certain routes.

--
- Ryan